JUST IN! Pineapple Enzymes Help Kill Cancer Cells
The many fruits, vegetables and spices that nature provides are filled with medicinal properties that are so good that no man-made medicine can compete with their goodness. For some things, no matter how deadly the disease is, nature has got the solution. For others, like what we’re going to be talking about today, a combination of nature with man-made elements will prove to be best. For example, consider cancer, a deadly disease that has affected millions of people and families. Though several medicines made for fighting this dreadful disease exist (e.g. chemotherapy), they are highly toxic and can also kill healthy body cells along with cancer cells.
Thankfully, a specific pineapple enzyme named bromelain has been shown to have positive cancer-fighting abilities that don’t harm healthy body cells. It actually restores balance in immunity while providing cancer-fighting benefits, and does a variety of other things:
- Bromelain is used topically to reduce dead skin from burns and orally to reduce inflammation and swelling.
- Bromelain reduces cancer cell growth and is shown to have better effects than 5-fluorouracil in treating cancer.
- Bromelain is highly beneficial in cardiovascular issues like artery diseases, strokes, heart attacks and high blood pressure.
- Bromelain is beneficial for asthmatic patients and can cure allergic reactions.
- Bromelain reduces inflammation and heals mucosal ulcers.
Though the enzyme is available in many medicines, it’s best when it comes straight from the fruit or from pineapple juice. Do you know why? Because cold-pressed pineapple juice possess many other health benefits that improve overall health:
- Pineapple juice boosts the immune system and keeps infections at bay.
- Pineapple juice keeps digestion healthy.
- Pineapple juice has plenty of antioxidants and vitamins that keep the skin healthy, bouncy and young.
- Pineapple juice is also rich in potassium, magnesium, copper and beta-carotene.
- Pineapple juice is highly beneficial for maintaining good eyesight and preventing eye problems like cataract.
Apart from pineapple juice, cold-press juice in general has many benefits you can use. Let’s take a look at some of them.
Some of the Benefits from Fresh Cold-Pressed Juice
Fresh cold-pressed juice is always better than consuming juice made from normal processed juicing methods because there is no abrupt cutting or grinding involved. Because of this, no extra heat is generated, which protects heat-sensitive enzymes present in fruit. This type of heat damage also occurs from machines used at home, i.e. centrifugal machines that generate a lot of heat and noise.
Cold-pressed juicing, on the other hand, extract juice gently and save the fruits’ nutrition. Thankfully, fresh cold-pressed juices are easily available from several fresh cold-pressed juice making companies. Just make sure that the juice is fresh, no has no added sugar and preservatives, and made only from high-quality ingredients.
Pineapple juice comes with great health benefits that aid in the fight against cancer and other health issues. This is because of an enzyme present in pineapples called bromelain, which can do wonders for cancer patients like preventing cancer cell growth. Make sure to keep consuming fresh cold-pressed pineapple juice to get the best of taste, freshness and health!
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *