Here's How We Are Serving Not Only Good Taste But Good Health
Food and beverages are the main sources of energy that keeps us going throughout the day. It’s something that provides essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients along with hydration. Consuming the right food and beverage is extremely important to accelerate the growth and repair of our bodies whilst keeping the immune system healthy to stay protected from various deadly infections and diseases.
Do you know India is one of the top five markets for packaged food and beverages in the world?
Factors that Boom the Growth of the Packaged Food Industry:
The below are some reasons for the acceleration of the growth of the packaged food market in India.
- Lifestyle changes
- Easy to cook (i.e., of frozen food)
- Easy availability of the food
- Convenient to consume
- Saves time and energy
- Easy to carry
- Innovative packaging of the food product
- Impact from food promotion on social media
- Better taste
As a matter of fact, we choose food based on many factors besides hunger. Out of which, taste preference has always been among the top most important factor when we decide what to eat.
People get involved and develop a desire for the food and beverages that taste amazing and are able to satisfy their taste buds. If you are eating food for reasons other than hunger, you may be eating for emotional reasons, scientifically called emotional eating.
Listed below are some of the reasons why you are emotionally reaching out for food.
- Eating for comfort
- Eating food as a reward
- To soothe feelings
Unfortunately, many food and beverage companies are taking advantage of this and triggering people’s emotions just for sales purposes. Here’s how:
- Adding preservatives into the food and beverages to enhance taste and colour
- Adding high content of sugar, salt, and calories to excite the brain’s natural response to craving more of the tasty poison
- Making the food presentable so that it looks appealing to the buyers
- Social media promotion on the bases of its appearance and taste
- Using a well-known person as the brand ambassador to drive sales
Focusing more on the taste and appearance than the nutritional value has put the health of the consumers at risk. Incorporating such unhealthy food as a part of the diet can contribute to many long-term harmful health issues. Check out some of them below.
- It results in rapid weight gain that gives rise to obesity
- It makes you sluggish and tired
- It increases the temptation to eat more sugary and unhealthy food
- It affects the mental health that leads to stress and depression
- It interferes in the growth and development of the body
- It can cause improper digestion, bloating, and abdominal discomfort
- It causes a rapid increase in blood sugar level
- It increases the risk of heart diseases
- It increases susceptibility to illness and chronic diseases
How OMJOOS Is Serving Not Only Taste But Health?
OMJOOS, a cold-pressed juice brand, launched in 2017 with the desire of offering a product that can provide important vitamins, minerals, and nutrients to the body. Helping people to lead a healthy life has always been the motto of OMJOOS since its inception.
Before diving in, let us introduce you to what the actual buzz around cold-pressed juice is:
- Cold-pressed juice got its name from the technique used in its extraction
- In the cold-pressed juice mechanism, the fresh fruits and vegetables are the first grind and then pressed using huge hydraulic presses to extract the fine natural juice
- There is no involvement of heat in the procedure due to which the juice is able to retain essential nutrients
- The whole process works so delicately on the fruits and veggies, that the extracted juice tastes natural and refreshing
- Cold-pressed juices have better taste, colour, and health benefits over centrifugal and packaged juices
All About “OMJOOS”
OMJOOS serves the most refreshing, tasty, and chemical-free juices across Delhi/NCR.
Here’s how OMJOOS stands out in the F&B Market for serving tasty and healthy products altogether.
- The fresh fruits and veggies are sourced from all over the world before putting into use to ensure the best quality possible
- To fill up the juice bottle with comlete minerals and vitamins up to the brim, OMJOOS has also worked with many local farmers for high-quality fresh fruits and veggies
- OMJOOS is a “fresh to order” cold-pressed juice brand meaning under no circumstances it delivers stored juices. Squeezing is done onlya few hours before the delivery
- We do not stock the fruits and veggies for more than 7 days so that we can deliver you the finest quality juice possible.
- We have a dedicated team for deseeding, cutting, and cleaning of each fruit and veggie
- Each lot is tested under FSSAI accredited labs
- Our team of passionate pressers are well-equipped with disposable gloves, caps, and masks to ensure a proper hygienic environment which is crucial during the coronavirus period.
- An ultrasonic cleaner is being used to get rid of any harmful chemicals, bacteria, or viruses in fruits and vegetables. We rinse them a second time in running RO water to ensure maximum safety
- OMJOOS uses cold-pressed technology to produce the extract
- Heat-pasteurization or high-pressure processing techniques are not our style. That’s why our juice is able to retain the freshness and natural flavour. This makes the juice perishable therefore, we always encourage people to consume the juices within 8 hours while stored in the recommended temperature
- Before final sealing, our expert tasters test each sample so that you can consume the tastiest and healthiest juice in-town.
- In-house logistic arrangements are used for the speedy delivery of the freshly pressed juices right at our doorstep in Delhi and surrounding areas
- To keep the freshness and taste intact, insulated dry ice containers are being used by our delivery team
- We have bikers as well as an OMJOOS van used on an invitation for corporate events, parties, fests etc.
- Appropriate distance is maintained while delivering the juices at the doorstep.
- We regularly check our team's temperature. They keep sanitizer handy
and also sanitize the plastic bags used for containing the juices before delivery ,
Whether you are eating home-cooked meals or opting for ready-to-eats, just make sure to treat your body the way it should be treated. Search for food and beverages that are natural, fresh, and consist of vital minerals, vitamins, and enzymes required for the proper functioning of the body.
Needless to say, OMJOOS cold-pressed juice is a perfect option to get such benefits through varying flavours that taste rich and filled with immense nutrients up to the brim.
Stay safe and stay healthy!
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *