The Company may install cookies or other similar data collection software in your computer system/device for such purpose and you hereby consent to the same.
We collect information as furnished to us and/or collected that is necessary and relevant for providing our core services and products. This information may include your name, address, date of birth, gender, state, nationality, phone number, email address etc. Non personal information that does not identify you or any other individual, and includes session and usage data, log data and aggregate information may also be collected and used for purpose of our core business. These information may be stored on our computer records system and/or in printed records (collectively, information).
Use And Disclosure
We will treat your personal information as strictly private and confidential. The information so provided by you to the Company or captured by the Company may be used for a number of purposes connected with the Company’s business operations which may include the following:
- Processing orders or applications
- Provisioning of services, improvement of services, recommending various products or services including those of third parties
- Dealing with requests, enquiries and complaints and customer related activities
- Marketing products and services and its analysis
- Disclose the information for abiding with laws and law enforcement / regulatory requests
- The Company may provide your information or data to its partners, associates, service providers or other third parties to provide, advertise or market their legitimate products and/or services which may be of your interest. You will have the choice to ‘opt out’ of such marketing or promotional communications at your will.
- Your consent being part of the terms and conditions through which the Company provide you with a service. Your consent may be implicit or implied or through course of conduct.
- To enforce our terms and conditions
- To protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others.
We do not sell, trade, rent, or license your personal information to others. However, we may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
We maintain adequate technical and organizational security measures to protect personal data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. You accept the inherent security implications of providing information over the internet and will not hold the Company responsible for any breach of security or the disclosure of personal information unless the Company has been grossly and willfully negligent.
Age Of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Questions And Contact Information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.